Class TRANSCRIPT - DRAFT.
2011 Handout 6 - BODHICITTA, Category by way of Being Bodhicitta
2011 Handout 7 - Differences between Svatantrika-Madhyamika and Prasangika Madhymaika Tenets (re Vows, Engaging Bodhicitta and Paths.
DOWNLOAD MP3 TRACKS:
Track 1 - Introductory review.
Track 2 - Handout 6 Catetory by way of Being (Bodhicitta): Aspirational Bodhicitta & Engaging Bodhicitta:
- Definitions and their Aspects.
- Main Mind & Mental Factors.
- Compassion Enhances Wisdom because Compassion is in Accord with Reality.
- Can Two Mental Consciousneses be Active at the same time?
- Requirements for Engaging Bodhicitta.
- Distinguishing Engaging Bodhicitta of Buddhas and Bodhisattvas.
- Aspects of Definition
- "Giving Up Bodhicitta"
- Distinctions between Aspirational and Engaging Bodhicitta.
- Middle Way Autonomy (Madhyamika-Svatantrika) Yogic Practitioner (Yogacara) School Tenets and the Perfection of Wisdom course.
- Vows - Different assertions by Middle Way Consequentitalists (Madyaika-Prasangika) and Middle Way Autonomy-Yogacara. [Handout 7]